QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. Do you play requests?
Yes, requests keep guests involved, but if it's on the
"do not play" list, it won't get played.
2. Do you require a deposit to reserve a date?
A $175. deposit/down payment and a
signed DJ Contract are required to reserve a date.
3. How much experience do you have doing weddings?
Decades, a veteran so to speak! (about 30+ weddings/year)
4. Do you make suggestions for special songs?
Sure, I have song lists or you can choose your own.
I have a huge music library to choose from and buy
5. Is dance floor (lighting) included?
Yes, if event is 4 hrs or longer in duration
6. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept checks, cash, credit cards*, &
Zelle app (Quick Pay)
(credit card payments will incur a 3% fee)
7. Do you require a meal during the event?
Yes, please; unless event is less than 4 hours.
(your DJ will spend extra hours at your event to
travel, set up, check equipment, tear down, etc.)
8. Do you have a photo booth?
We do not have a photo booth.
Many are now doing selfies and sharing.
I have lots of dance props you may use.
9. Do you have references?
Yes! and my reviews as well.
10. What is your cancellation policy?
Cancel 6 plus months before the event:
all but the deposit will be refunded.
Cancel less than 6 months before:
11. How do you stay organized?
I give clients a DJ Planner & Timeline
guide, then we comb through details
when we meet or do a phone chat.
12. How far in advance do you book?
Whenever you're ready:) We book on
a "first-come-first-served" basis.
A $175 deposit AND signed contract
required hold/secure date.