QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. Do you play requests?
Yes, requests keep guests involved, but if it's on the
"do not play" list, it won't get played.
2. Do you require a deposit to reserve a date?
A $175. deposit/down payment and a
signed DJ Contract are required to reserve a date.
3. How much experience do you have doing weddings?
Decades, a veteran so to speak! (about 30+ weddings/year)
4. Do you make suggestions for special songs?
Sure, I have song lists or you can choose your own.
I have a huge music library to choose from and buy
5. Is dance floor (lighting) included?
Yes, basic dance floor lighting.
6. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept checks, cash, credit cards*, &
Zelle app (Quick Pay)
(credit card payments will incur a 3% fee)
7. Do you require a meal during the event?
Yes, please; unless event is 4 hours or less.
(your DJ will spend extra hours at your event to
travel, set up, check equipment, tear down, etc.)
8. Do you have a photo booth?
We do not have a photo booth.
Many are now taking selfies and sharing.
I have lots of dance props you may use.
9. Do you have references?
Yes! and my reviews as well.
10. What is your cancellation policy?
Cancel 6 plus months before the event:
all but the deposit will be refunded.
Cancel less than 6 months before:
no refunds (all on the DJ contract)
11. How do you stay organized?
I give clients a DJ Planner & Timeline
guide, then we comb through details
when we meet or do a phone chat. I'm
very helpful with suggestions/guidance
12. How far in advance do you book?
Whenever you're ready:) We book on
a "first-come-first-served" basis.
A $175 deposit AND signed contract
required hold/secure date. We are now
book for 2022 only.
13. Do you take breaks?
The only break we normally take is to
eat dinner or use the restroom:) Music
14. What do you consider a reception?
A reception includes: cocktail hour,
grand entrance, toasts, dinner &
dancing. during cocktail hour the
bridal party usually has photos taken.
15. Do you attend the ceremony
Yes! I feel it's mandatory for a DJ
to attend the rehearsal (with equip-
ment). It really helps!